Anant Ambani is the youngest son of India biggest and richest business man Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani . A real estate corridor in Mumbai’s Bandar Kurla Complex (BKC), owned and operated by Reliance Industries (RIL) and the Maker Group will get a luxury resort hotel by the Oberoi Group. will be called Anant Vilas – after Anant Ambani.
|Born||10 April 1995|
|Net wroth||$40.1 billion|
|wife /girlfriend||Radhika Merchant|
|business||tycoon and Reliance Industries|
- Anant Ambani is the youngest son of India’s biggest business tycoon and Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani. Born on April 10, 1995 in Mumbai, Anant has two siblings Akash and Isha.
- He is seen as one of the heirs of Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries empire. Anant studied at Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai and then went on to do his graduation from Brown University in Rhode Island.
- Anant has so far been involved in sporting events including the Indian Premier League, in which RIL owns the Mumbai Indians team.
- Anant has no Twitter or Facebook accounts. Among the three children, he has spent the most time at the company’s Jamnagar campus and has been involved in social activities with his mother Nita.
- He is now believed to be getting more involved with the business. In March 2019, Anant Ambani was nominated as a member of the Badrinath-Kedarnath Temple Committee by Uttarakhand chief minister TS Rawat has also nominated 30 other people who are mostly Bharatiya Janata Party workers and social activists as members of different government corporations and bodies.
- During the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, he was spotted at Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s rally in Mumbai. “I am here to listen to Prime Minister Modi and support the nation.